View Full Version : Guild Wars 2 ?????

OUTLAWS The Machine
11-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Is anyone playing GW2?

Is it pretty good?

What server are you on?

SASQUATCH
05-05-2013, 02:07 AM
Camelot Unchained might come out, they are trying to get funded and need to raise up 2 million dollars for the game. Jacob will be apart of it and gathering developers for the game. They got the funding and will begin creating the new camelot. As for Guild War 2, I have try it and didn't like it much but its not a bad game but I have gotten use to playing daoc and still playing now but only at Molvik.

Anyway this is the site for the new camelot guys if your interested. I donated money to them already and will be looking forward to it and hope it will be fun to play. So far from what I read it looks that he is in the right direction but will see what happens.

http://camelotunchained.com/en/

Hello to everyone btw and hope everyone is safe and healthy.

SAS

Saretta
05-17-2013, 05:59 PM
Someone is digging up pretty old threads :-P

It's sad tho noone ever replied :-(

I do have a character on GW2 Gandara, which is European server. I love the gameplay of the game but I don't have enough time to play full time anymore.

Slash
06-04-2013, 03:06 PM
Hi Saretta! I also have an account but am too busy to play much. I'm still playing DAOC occasionally and Camelot Unchained was funded so I'm looking forward to that. Hope you're doing well!

OZZYOGRE
07-15-2013, 06:22 PM
wow old names