PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Notice...

Morpheus
03-13-2003, 02:46 PM
The Neon Angel skin down? it is deleted from the list, and the template is screwed up. Gaming Zone 2 time. :thumbs:

Sepra
03-13-2003, 03:47 PM
yup. :thumbs: The neon skin had resolution problems so it got the boot.

Stay tuned for more of what Grimmy has up his sleve :wootrock:

Morpheus
03-13-2003, 03:51 PM
Oh, i should read round table more. :rolleyes:

Sepra
03-13-2003, 04:51 PM
:thumbs:

Grimmy
03-13-2003, 06:44 PM
yes, for those of you that might have been using it, it had a spanning problem and it only looked good in 1024x768 resolution. Anything smaller, you had to scroll, anything bigger, it was just too small. I asked several times on the skins forums about the spanning issue and it seemed that no one knew how to do it. O well, that was a kewl skin, except for that problem. Never know, if I find out how to do it later, it could come back. For now, another one is in the works. I am going to do some changing of icons and such and add the GM touches to it and it should be finished. ;)

Gun Element
03-13-2003, 06:49 PM
People are so smart.. :hmmm:

Pathos
03-14-2003, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Grimmy@Mar 14 2003, 04:44 AM
yes, for those of you that might have been using it, it had a spanning problem and it only looked good in 1024x768 resolution.  Anything smaller, you had to scroll, anything bigger, it was just too small.  I asked several times on the skins forums about the spanning issue and it seemed that no one knew how to do it.  O well, that was a kewl skin, except for that problem.  Never know, if I find out how to do it later, it could come back.  For now, another one is in the works.  I am going to do some changing of icons and such and add the GM touches to it and it should be finished.  ;)
A real shame, Grimmy. Thanks for the effort regardless - personally i think it was by far the nicest skin yet; the darker the better. Look forward to something similar sometime.

Ra\/en
03-14-2003, 06:50 AM
but i always use 1024X728

Grimmy
03-14-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Pathos+Mar 14 2003, 01:49 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pathos @ Mar 14 2003, 01:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Grimmy@Mar 14 2003, 04:44 AM
yes, for those of you that might have been using it, it had a spanning problem and it only looked good in 1024x768 resolution.* Anything smaller, you had to scroll, anything bigger, it was just too small.* I asked several times on the skins forums about the spanning issue and it seemed that no one knew how to do it.* O well, that was a kewl skin, except for that problem.* Never know, if I find out how to do it later, it could come back.* For now, another one is in the works.* I am going to do some changing of icons and such and add the GM touches to it and it should be finished.*&nbsp; ;)
A real shame, Grimmy. Thanks for the effort regardless - personally i think it was by far the nicest skin yet; the darker the better. Look forward to something similar sometime. [/b][/quote]
it is in the works I will tell ya :thumbs: