PDA

View Full Version : Hitting the slopes!

Slash
03-15-2003, 03:04 AM
I am heading up to Steamboat Springs, Colorado tomorrow afternoon for a solid week of skiing! The servers should be restarting themselves so you guys won't even know I'm gone. I'm going to try to play some later this evening if we finish packing before midnight. :wave:

Sirc
03-15-2003, 03:07 AM
Have fun! :wootrock:

Don't stray off the bunny slope. And remember, when you're snowplowing, lean in the direction OPPOSITE of the direction you want to turn. :P

Dan2
03-15-2003, 03:08 AM
Have a FUN time Slash!!! :wootrock: :wootrock:

And thanks for taking care of the Sam players!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

OUTLAWS Spike
03-15-2003, 03:39 AM
Have fun man!!! I would ask to go with you but I'm sick of the cold. :thumbs:

OPTIMOOSE
03-15-2003, 03:52 AM
Have fun man! Colorado RULES!!

Be careful please! :)

OP

Grimmy
03-15-2003, 04:06 AM
The fastest way to the bottom...............straight down.

Have you been there before Slash?? That is where I learned to ski at. Not really the place for it, but it is HUGE!! My roommate's brother lives out there, and we got our rentals for free, and out lift tickets too for free. Too bad I was a noob at skiing and only skied the trail Why Not, which it are know how to ski, you will :rolleyes: at it. Came back home and went to a ski place about 2 hours away and something clicked, I could parrell ski. I want to go back, but it has been so long. I have some pics of that place too. It is beautiful there during the summer too.

Ask someone about Fart Park, and go there and get a wiff of that :shifty:

Well have fun, watch out for trees. Take pics of the bunnies for me :w00t: Let me know if you ski with that Olympic medal winner, he skis out there too. :thumbs:

FUS1ON
03-15-2003, 04:19 AM
Aw man that sounds like fun, Have a great time! :jammin:

Slash
03-15-2003, 04:26 AM
Thanks Guys! Grimmy, I actually have been to Steamboat five previous times. It is defintely my favorite resort from a pure skiing standpoint. It is the northern most resort in Colorado which makes for good snow and like Grimmy said the place is absolutey huge. If you are more in to picking up chicks and fun bars (like I was a few years ago) then Aspen is the place for you. It is amazing in terms of nightlife and snow bunnies! :jammin:

OUTLAWS CHICO
03-15-2003, 04:29 AM
Have fun dude and return to us safe and uninjured . :jammin:

Grimmy
03-15-2003, 07:18 AM
Have you ever skied with Billy Kid?? That was the olympic medal winner that I couldn't think of the name of before. I didn't, becuase I was a noob at skiing. Well I probably still am becuase I didn't go last year or this year, we just don't get enough snow anymore :bawling: Last time I remember they had about 144 trails to go down. Lemme know how many they have this year.

Also, do you know what I mean when I say Fart Park?? If you haven't been there, check it out, bring clothes pin for your nose though. :rofl:

Slash
03-15-2003, 01:34 PM
I've never heard of Fart Park, but it sure sounds like somewhere I would not want to go!!!

OUTLAWS Behind You?
03-15-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Slash@Mar 14 2003, 09:04 PM
I am heading up to Steamboat Springs, Colorado tomorrow afternoon for a solid week of skiing! The servers should be restarting themselves so you guys won't even know I'm gone. I'm going to try to play some later this evening if we finish packing before midnight. :wave:
Hey, don't I even get a mention here... :bawling: :bawling:

Have a great time and come back in one piece, we'll miss ya, ya big lug... :thumbs:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
03-15-2003, 03:20 PM
Please where a helmet, I don't want you to get hurt. :bawling:
Have fun. :thumbs: :wave:

Grimmy
03-15-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Slash@Mar 15 2003, 08:34 AM
I've never heard of Fart Park, but it sure sounds like somewhere I would not want to go!!!
It is a natural sulfur spring. It is by I think it is along the Yonda, the little river that runs through town. Just ask someone about it, and if you want I can try to find the pics that I have of it during the summer.

Slash
03-15-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Behind You?+Mar 15 2003, 07:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Behind You? @ Mar 15 2003, 07:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Slash@Mar 14 2003, 09:04 PM
I am heading up to Steamboat Springs, Colorado tomorrow afternoon for a solid week of skiing&#33;&nbsp; The servers should be restarting themselves so you guys won&#39;t even know I&#39;m gone.&nbsp; I&#39;m going to try to play some later this evening if we finish packing before midnight. :wave:
Hey, don&#39;t I even get a mention here... :bawling: :bawling:

Have a great time and come back in one piece, we&#39;ll miss ya, ya big lug... :thumbs: [/b][/quote]
Sorry my fine Texas bud- Thanks very much for giving me the means to not have to worry about those damn servers. (Behind You- gave me the batch file) :jammin:

Bingo
03-15-2003, 11:01 PM
Damn... everyone is all saying "Be safe" or "Have a good time"....

Screw that man, bring me back a snow bunny. Preferably some nice little rich hippie chick snow bunny.

Thank you. That is all.

Bingo

Hey though, I will at least throw ya a Have Fun&#33;

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
03-16-2003, 02:27 PM
Have fun Slash&#33; :wave:

OUTLAWS Behind You?
03-16-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Slash+Mar 15 2003, 09:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slash @ Mar 15 2003, 09:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -OUTLAWS Behind You?@Mar 15 2003, 07:50 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Slash@Mar 14 2003, 09:04 PM
I am heading up to Steamboat Springs, Colorado tomorrow afternoon for a solid week of skiing&#33;* The servers should be restarting themselves so you guys won&#39;t even know I&#39;m gone.* I&#39;m going to try to play some later this evening if we finish packing before midnight. :wave:
Hey, don&#39;t I even get a mention here... :bawling: :bawling:

Have a great time and come back in one piece, we&#39;ll miss ya, ya big lug... :thumbs:
Sorry my fine Texas bud- Thanks very much for giving me the means to not have to worry about those damn servers. (Behind You- gave me the batch file) :jammin: [/b][/quote]
:oooo: Gosh, now I&#39;m so embarrassed....hehehe... :oooo:

Gun Element
03-17-2003, 01:47 AM
man everyone is hitting the slopes&#33;

So many that you might run into someone and turns out to be like Dark Leviathan.

but have fun&#33; :thumbs: