PDA

View Full Version : DeathAngel...

Sirc
03-19-2003, 09:25 AM
Are you back? I see your name in the online list. Have you been unbanned?

Angelofdeath
03-19-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Mar 19 2003, 09:25 AM
Are you back? I see your name in the online list. Have you been unbanned?
no I am not unbanned but have a problem

someone is using the deathAngel name in game and trashes

so I have heard anyway

Just want to say that is isnt me and if you guys know who it is please tell me

this hurt me alot

Sirc
03-19-2003, 09:40 AM
Oops, nevermind. It was a different name. I just read your name wrong.

Angelofdeath
03-19-2003, 09:42 AM
its me deathangel

Sirc
03-19-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Angelofdeath@Mar 19 2003, 04:42 AM
its me deathangel
LOL. Okay. I don't know how you are posting here because you are supposed to be banned. Some people here think you and DragonFreeze are the same person. I don't think so. But anyway, yes, someone posted a thread that said that you were trash talking as DethAngel in a game. Was it DragonFreeze? Because I thought you call yourself The Ultimate Spanker now. :WTF:

Die Hard
03-19-2003, 09:56 AM
She does, and she hasn't and see above thread :rolleyes:

Angelofdeath
03-19-2003, 10:00 AM
I talked to draognfreeze and he hasnt used my name deathangel

im ultimate spanker now but I use deathangel sometimes in game but not for trashing!

Fantum309
03-19-2003, 10:02 AM
We need to find the truth! I will vouch for Death Angel in that she has never been known to trash talk. Dragon Freeze on the other hand does, but we should get an IP address to verify who is responsible! I really don't like it when we jump to conclusions. :down:

Sirc
03-19-2003, 10:05 AM
Well here's my take on it. DeathAngel is cool. It's a shame that she was banned. That sucks. But DeathAngel, your boyfriend can be a real jerk, and he has screwed things up for you here. I have to agree that he had to be banned. Unfortunately that means you had to be banned too. It is not fair for you. But the fault lies entirely with DragonFreeze.

I have to wonder why he would act like such an ass, knowing that it hurts you more than him. :WTF:

Die Hard
03-19-2003, 10:05 AM
I could tell you a few reasons why :oooo:

BOSTON SHOCKER
03-19-2003, 10:06 AM
its probly him tash talking under her name

lol i think some one is telling a fibb

Sirc
03-19-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Die Hard@Mar 19 2003, 05:05 AM
I know what you are saying DH, but DeathAngel cannot see things clearly from her position. Love hurts. :bandhead:

Fantum309
03-19-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc+Mar 19 2003, 05:08 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Sirc @ Mar 19 2003, 05:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Die Hard@Mar 19 2003, 05:05 AM
I know what you are saying DH, but DeathAngel cannot see things clearly from her position. Love hurts. :bandhead: [/b][/quote]
This is very true&#33; :wacko:

Die Hard
03-19-2003, 10:13 AM
Very very true :bandhead:

Scorch
03-19-2003, 10:23 AM
Yeah.

MR. SLiK
03-19-2003, 11:45 PM
Ban them all and let God sort em out.

Dissectional
03-20-2003, 08:36 AM
Really....

This isn&#39;t daytime soaps...Crapola from any member only goes so far.

I would like to get to the &#39;root of all evil&#39; in the whole DeathAngel, Ultimate Spanker, Dragon Freeze saga. Because I for one, am tired of seeing it.

Any mook that talks trash or makes empty threats behind a keyboard and monitor is nothing more than a sissy and a coward. Everyone is a bad ass behind the PC. If DeathAngel is without fault, then so be it. But please, let&#39;s really put an end to this crap. It really ruins my mood.

Sirc
03-20-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Dissectional@Mar 20 2003, 03:36 AM
Really....

I would like to get to the &#39;root of all evil&#39; in the whole DeathAngel, Ultimate Spanker, Dragon Freeze saga. Because I for one, am tired of seeing it.

Any mook that talks trash or makes empty threats behind a keyboard and monitor is nothing more than a sissy and a coward. Everyone is a bad ass behind the PC. If DeathAngel is without fault, then so be it. But please, let&#39;s really put an end to this crap. It really ruins my mood.
Actually soap opera is common here. Always has been and always will be. It think it very often makes for some entertaining reading. :drink:

Just ignore the threads you don&#39;t want to read. If you post in them you just help to add to the drama. :thumbs:

Now, where were we....ah yes -

Will DeathAngel ever be allowed back on the GM forums? Or will her boyfriend Dragonfreeze, the evil leader of the BadBoys clan, continue to destroy her online reputation? Could this continuous strife between them affect their relationship and their upcoming wedding plans? Are DeathAngel and DragonFreeze really two different people, or fictitious characters spawned from the twisted mind of a madman???

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode&#33; :w00t: :wootrock:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
03-20-2003, 02:09 PM
Dis..........I like you when you&#39;re moody............&#39;cause YOU SO SEXEH&#33; :wave:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
03-20-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc+Mar 20 2003, 06:05 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Sirc @ Mar 20 2003, 06:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Dissectional@Mar 20 2003, 03:36 AM
Really....

I would like to get to the &#39;root of all evil&#39; in the whole DeathAngel, Ultimate Spanker, Dragon Freeze saga.&nbsp; Because I for one, am tired of seeing it.

Any mook that talks trash or makes empty threats behind a keyboard and monitor is nothing more than a sissy and a coward.&nbsp; Everyone is a bad ass behind the PC.&nbsp; If DeathAngel is without fault, then so be it.&nbsp; But please, let&#39;s really put an end to this crap.&nbsp; It really ruins my mood.
Actually soap opera is common here. Always has been and always will be. It think it very often makes for some entertaining reading. :drink:

Just ignore the threads you don&#39;t want to read. If you post in them you just help to add to the drama. :thumbs:

Will DeathAngel ever be allowed back on the GM forums? Or will her boyfriend Dragonfreeze, the evil leader of the BadBoys clan, continue to destroy her online reputation? Could this continuous strife between them affect their relationship and their upcoming wedding plans? Are DeathAngel and DragonFreeze really two different people, or fictitious characters spawned from the twisted mind of a madman???

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode&#33; :w00t: :wootrock: [/b][/quote]
LOL..........Dooooooon&#39;t touch that dial&#33;

Pure_Evil
03-20-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS high ping camper+Mar 20 2003, 09:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS high ping camper @ Mar 20 2003, 09:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -OUTLAWS Sirc@Mar 20 2003, 06:05 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Dissectional@Mar 20 2003, 03:36 AM
Really....

I would like to get to the &#39;root of all evil&#39; in the whole DeathAngel, Ultimate Spanker, Dragon Freeze saga.* Because I for one, am tired of seeing it.

Any mook that talks trash or makes empty threats behind a keyboard and monitor is nothing more than a sissy and a coward.* Everyone is a bad ass behind the PC.* If DeathAngel is without fault, then so be it.* But please, let&#39;s really put an end to this crap.* It really ruins my mood.

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode&#33; :w00t: :wootrock:
LOL..........Dooooooon&#39;t touch that dial&#33; [/b][/quote]
Way too funny&#33; :rofl:

Die Hard
03-20-2003, 03:49 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fantum309
03-20-2003, 05:04 PM
Now that is some funny sh**&#33; :rofl: :rofl: :jammin: :wootrock:

Haze
03-20-2003, 05:28 PM
:lol: :rofl: