PDA

View Full Version : I want my Neon Angel back!!!

Fantum309
03-19-2003, 07:15 PM
Grimmy..................I miss my Neon Angel soooooooooo bad! :bawling:

Are we ever going to see it again??? :bawling: :bawling:

(pout) (pout) (sniffle, sniffle)

Strifer
03-19-2003, 07:17 PM
Me too!!!! :bawling:

TheUltimateWarrior
03-19-2003, 07:23 PM
me2

Die Hard
03-19-2003, 07:27 PM
You big girls. Whats wrong with good old black and white?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mr Clean
03-19-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Die Hard@Mar 19 2003, 01:27 PM
You big girls. Whats wrong with good old black and white?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
They see the world as shades of gray.... :wacko:

OUTLAWS The Machine
03-19-2003, 08:31 PM
I liked it too. I think I will twist Grimmy's arm until he puts it back on. I did not mind the narrow screen at higher resolutions.

Thundarr
03-19-2003, 08:51 PM
I liked it too!!!

Grimmy
03-20-2003, 06:55 AM
Well once the people that created the skin figure out how to fix the spanning and make it right, then I can reinstall it. Till then, I won't. I put a lot of time into that skin, for it had a lot of problems with it when I first installed it. I asked on a couple sites, there was even a poll on what was wrong with it, and people there didn't know or didn't reply.

I have a new one installed right now, a little different, but dark. I like it, but just have to add a few touches to it. Time to put Sal to work :hmmm: Other then that, I think most everything is working on it. I have been using it for the past week or so, and haven't found any more errors since the night I installed it. Some buttons are moved around, and well took a little time to get used to, but I like it a little better.

Also, I have been busy around the house and everything, I haven't had a lot of time on the puter to get stuff like this done. I have been working on some annoying problems on my new rig, had car problems, 4 wheeler problems the same day, and work has been draining me. Nothing just runs right there and I end up spending the whole day trouble shooting and busting my ass off, and when I get home, I am drained, play a few games, post a few messages, chat a little and then hit the hay, and the next day it starts all over again.

Patience is key, and soon you will have another skin to choose. ;)

Fantum309
03-20-2003, 07:44 AM
Hang in there Grimmy and we DO appreciate all you do for us as I am sure your family does too! :thumbs:

GreatWhite
03-20-2003, 07:57 AM
Yeah that skin was cool.. :thumbs:

GreatWhite
03-20-2003, 07:59 AM
<< realises the skin is not on anymore >> :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:ooohhhhhh:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:

but I do agree that the probs need to be fixed... :thumbs: