PDA

View Full Version : TeamSound

Tates
03-19-2003, 09:43 PM
Someone suggested we use Roger Wilco, but I've heard the sound quality is poor and it costs $24.95, I think.

I suggest we look into TeamSound (http://www.teamsound.com/).

I've heard good things about TS, and the best thing...it's free :)

Pure_Evil
03-21-2003, 07:47 PM
You do not have to pay for Roger Wilco unless you want the full blown base station for a server, and there are server companies that provide roger wilco base stations with rental. I have one for UT 2k3. If you download the shareware version of RW, you can have one player host a channel while the rest of join in and it doesn't effect your gameplay.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. If you ever get to the point where you decided to rent a practice server, let me know. I can give you a lot of links and save you some time. :cool:

SALvation
03-21-2003, 08:01 PM
I've heard good things about teamspeak also. Don't forget if you just want to talk between two people just use MSN or AIM.

lobadobadingdong
04-05-2003, 05:14 AM
either way, we need to get a centralized setup picked out, I have the shareware version of roger wilco installed, but have never used it. some friends of mine uses it for MOH Allied Assault and love it to pieces.

flashram
04-05-2003, 06:53 AM
I just installed Teamspeak 2 on a server tonight to mess around with it. Seems lik e nice software.