PDA

View Full Version : New Preview

SALvation
03-20-2003, 03:56 AM
Check out our newest preview. This one was written by WHOCARES and covers the upcoming FPS, Devastation.

http://www.gamemecca.net/features.php

Grimmy
03-20-2003, 04:29 AM
Kewl review. Nice job Who :thumbs:

FUS1ON
03-20-2003, 04:45 AM
Nice review Whocares :thumbs:

SALvation
03-20-2003, 05:02 AM
Just so you guys know this was a preview. It was based on a press-only build of the game. We'll have the final review when they seal the code and send us a retail version.

FlameRush
03-20-2003, 05:08 AM
I sent a cool idea to some game developers.
BRB in a min, and I will have it.

FlameRush
03-20-2003, 05:13 AM
Well, you start out in the game(A idea I have), well, it takes place in the year of 8100, the world is terror, there are creatures like dragons(Not babies that fear everything(Like Spyro)), well there are no countries, but Earth near a end, if you dont help, well, then you have stuff like cities, all is dangered by creatures out in the wild(Outside a city), There is the only thing that can stop it, is the you, Jupiter is about to collide with Earth, you can buy your city, at the start, you have money, you canbuy your own city, you can buy a city, but cant drop below 3000 dollars, that it is for the buildings, the city stuff, it would need its own protection, but in the city its like a RTS, you can build a city with it, then in the wild, its FPS/TPS, and you can hunt down diffrent dragons, and creatures, also you have like hover boats, an low defense apc like thing, but no top, you can buy your stuff too, sell it, and use it, you can group people, likedo an order, and certain people in the city an come, Guards, anyone...

Drunken Warrior
03-20-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by SALvation@Mar 19 2003, 11:02 PM
Just so you guys know this was a preview. It was based on a press-only build of the game. We'll have the final review when they seal the code and send us a retail version.
Just make sure they have my correct address :rofl:

FlameRush
03-20-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Drunken Warrior+Mar 20 2003, 09:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Drunken Warrior @ Mar 20 2003, 09:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SALvation@Mar 19 2003, 11:02 PM
Just so you guys know this was a preview. It was based on a press-only build of the game. We&#39;ll have the final review when they seal the code and send us a retail version.
Just make sure they have my correct address :rofl: [/b][/quote]
LOL.