PDA

View Full Version : ME SO SORRY

ME BIGGD01
03-22-2003, 12:29 AM
HEY GM MEMBERS AND VISITORS, SORRY IT TOOK ME AWHILE TO POST THIS BUT I WAS AWAY FOR TWO DAYS ON BUSINESS AND WAS IN SOME WEID TOWN THAT HAD NO INTERNET SERVICE IN THE HOTEL. ANYWAY TO THOSE I HAVE OFFENDED, I AGREE I AM WRONG WITH THE STUPID INSULTS AND RASCIST COMMENTS ON ARABS. ALTHOUGH I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAY I FEEL, I WILL APOLOGIZING SUCH THINGS THAT DO NOT BELONG ON THIS FORUM. WITH THAT, I SAY I AM SORRY AND WILL NOT DOIT. I ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND UNDERSTANDING HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS WHOLE WAR AND TERRORISM BS. I WILL NOT GO ON ABOUT IT BECAUSE I WILL JUST END UP APOLOGIZING AGAIN.

THANKS IF YOU DO AND OH WELL IF YOU DON'T

ME BIGGD

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
03-22-2003, 12:32 AM
http://www.outlawsrulez.com/smile/party/beerchug.gif

:jammin: :jammin:

Pure_Evil
03-22-2003, 12:35 AM
Thanks ME BIGGD01! It's a tough subject.. I hope everyone will lighten up as well! :drink:

http://goodiesforu.com/animation/animatedgifs/cartoons/looneytunes/cart059.gif

Aries
03-22-2003, 12:37 AM
First I want to say I understood you all along...the war heats up the emotions

Thanks for the appology about the excerpts that don't belong here

outside of that I have no comment

BiggD you are a good man! :thumbs:

OPTIMOOSE
03-22-2003, 12:43 AM
Hey Big - $hit happens :WTF:

Cya

OP

Sirc
03-22-2003, 01:24 AM
:hmmm:

Is it just me, or does BIGG sound like Elmo sometimes? :w00t:

OUTLAWS Tip
03-22-2003, 03:01 AM
:thumbs:

ME BIGGD01
03-22-2003, 03:02 AM
thanks guys.

LaSH
03-22-2003, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Mar 22 2003, 01:24 AM

Is it just me, or does BIGG sound like Elmo sometimes? :w00t:
Hay BIGG i will make sure he suffers for that. :devil: :w00t: :rofl:

Sirc
03-22-2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by LaSH+Mar 21 2003, 10:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LaSH @ Mar 21 2003, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS Sirc@Mar 22 2003, 01:24 AM

Is it just me, or does BIGG sound like Elmo sometimes?&nbsp; :w00t:
Hay BIGG i will make sure he suffers for that. :devil: :w00t: :rofl: [/b][/quote]
Uh oh. Me sorry LaSH. :rofl:

Grimmy
03-22-2003, 04:21 AM
I would just like to say that everyone has there opinions, and are entitled to voice them, within reason. In doing so, there are people that are not going to agree with others. But if you take a moment and think about what they said, a person always has some reasoning behind it. Just take that into consideration, it might make you look at a different aspect of things, and then you might feel somewhat in the same way. That bad thing about this is, well there are many people here on GM that are from different countries and all, so feelings towards things are bound to be different. As long as everything is civil and in a calm manner, there there is always room for good discussion and/or debates. But when it comes down to name calling, people getting upset, that is where the line is drawn. What I like about some of these discussions, is that it brings out more about the people who post them, and give much more meaning then just a name and an avatar. It puts you more in touch with the familiy here at GM. With that, when people are having a hard time or something just isn&#39;t going there way, then it gives a self assurance to them to come back here and ask for help, or to be able to vent and get things off your chest, and feel better about yourself. I know that I have done this quite a bit, because I spend a lot of time here on GM. People here aren&#39;t just names and pics and posts, they people who care and can help. And that is what I like about GM, the ability to get help or to vent to people who do care. Also to express what is on your mind, and have people evaluate that, and give you feedback and to help you cope with what is going on for you. They could get you to look at thing in a differenct perspective and therefore you could be a better person because of that.

I don&#39;t mind the political threads, although I choose not to read them. Just as long as they are civil and no one is getting flamed or put down because of someones beliefs, I don&#39;t mind.

Bigg I think you have every right to post your opinion and your thoughts on stuff like this. Others might not like them, but for all, just remember that that is his opinion and he could be a little fustrated with the situation at hand. It is normal, and it gives him a chance to vent and get it off his chest, get some feedback, and then waaa laaaa he is better off and probably feels a little bit better with himself and others too.

Ok, enough typeing for now. I hope that I made my point and/or tried to make is clear. Post on&#33; :thumbs:

Gun Element
03-22-2003, 06:02 AM
Grimmy u wrote too much so Im just going to ignore it.

hey Biggd thats so cute. :P Im glad that u said ur feelings in a caps lock manner. ;)

Grimmy
03-22-2003, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Gun Element@Mar 22 2003, 01:02 AM
Grimmy u wrote too much so Im just going to ignore it.

hey Biggd thats so cute. :P Im glad that u said ur feelings in a caps lock manner. ;)
Then don&#39;t complain about it, but I put a lot of time into that, for a reason. ;)

OUTLAWS high ping camper
03-22-2003, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by LaSH+Mar 21 2003, 07:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LaSH @ Mar 21 2003, 07:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS Sirc@Mar 22 2003, 01:24 AM

Is it just me, or does BIGG sound like Elmo sometimes?&nbsp; :w00t:
Hay BIGG i will make sure he suffers for that. :devil: :w00t: :rofl: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :rofl:

Jackass_OLD
03-22-2003, 11:16 PM
:thumbs: :thumbs:

Death-Dude
03-23-2003, 12:18 AM
I don&#39;t specifically know what comments you made, but this issue evokes passion from all of us, regardless of our stance on things. For those who are close to the 9-11 destruction, it is particularly raw. At this point, I hope the war is short, and as few soldiers and others are killed as possible. For anyone with a friend or relative over there fighting, each day is spent just hoping they come home. Godspeed home to those sons and daughters. I also mourn for the innocent Iraqi people who have died, and will die - they&#39;ve been oppressed for their lives, and now lost as casualties of war - a pretty lousy shake. I think discussion of these subjects is good, but temperance should be used. My best friend - from third grade - and I can get in vehement arguments, (enjoy it, to tell you) but we&#39;re never acrimonious to each other, as I know he is always my best friend.