PDA

View Full Version : down time

Grimmy
08-25-2015, 12:17 AM
Well after some down time, it was discovered that our hosting had been sold not once, but a few times. After a few emails and text to Bingo, he got that straightened out, and we were able to resume paying for the hosting for GM. So we are back up and running now. :thumbs:

Death Engineer
08-25-2015, 03:05 AM
Thanks for resuscitating the old place. Seems like a ghost town. I still pop in from time to time, but I honestly didn't realize it was down. Good to hear from a familiar name.

Today was the first day of school -- and all 4 of ours are headed to a charter school. Which means that my wife had her first day without kids in the house for nearly 12 years. 24881

Grimmy
08-26-2015, 07:22 PM
Good to hear DE. Hope she had a good day off and enjoys it. The teen years are right around the corner though. lol

Evolta
08-26-2015, 08:29 PM
I noticed it and hoped GM would be up and running again. And so it did!
All the best for your kids and your wife. Must be very different at home of all four leave at once.

Dangerous Dan
04-21-2016, 06:29 AM
I think a little part of me would die if GM shut its doors for good. Grimmy, you carry the weight of a legacy on your shoulders.

Thank you!

Grimmy
04-24-2016, 01:26 PM
Thanks! There's a lot of history here, and well I don't do it regularly, but I still am in contact with some members. It's always brought up, about the good times............and then I think where has the time gone?!

JIMINATOR
04-25-2016, 05:26 AM
old ****er! whoa, that means....

:)

Black Rose
04-25-2016, 07:24 AM
OMG nice kids. :wub: Your Girl looks like you :)

Ra\/en
04-26-2016, 01:13 AM
Thanks! There's a lot of history here, and well I don't do it regularly, but I still am in contact with some members. It's always brought up, about the good times............and then I think where has the time gone?!

Grimmy is a true hero. Thank you for maintaining this place. I'm always impressed with how many of us come back from time to time just to chck in and share some nostalgia.